The TOUCHPH six  months Social Media Internship Program [SIP] is ideal for young people of 25 years of age and below who are interested in furthering his/her education or deepening their experience in the world of digital media/marketing. The internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and analytics.
Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation and learning by doing under close supervision with constructive feedback.
All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-mentee relationship.
This is a non-paying internship program. Stipends will however be given to cover transportation logistics.
Our interns will undergo a four-stage evolution process. These processes will focus on the four key areas within our organization, which includes:
• Search Engine optimization.
• Social Media management and marketing.
• Pay Per Click Advertising.
• Business & account management.
• Assist in specific PPC/SEO & Social campaigns.
• Assist in co-ordinating social networking campaign/strategy.
• Assist in the writing & design of content for clients.
• Monitoring & Analysis of clients progress.
• Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
• Act as an ambassador for TOUCHPH at events (if applicable.)
A successful intern would have:
• A strong desire to pursue a career in digital marketing.
• Basic understanding of the principles of digital marketing.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Excellent written ability.
• Computer literate including MS Word and Excel, basic Photoshop.
• A good understanding of and keen interest in social media: Facebook,Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
• Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn.
• Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines.
• Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility in contributing to all campaigns run by the company.
Interested persons can fill out this application form
(Source: TOUCH PH, touchph.com)